So we’re delighted to announce that this Veterans Weekend, we’ll be opening up our archives and giving unlimited free access to billions of records and newspaper pages from all over the world. That means that between 7am on Friday, November 7th and 7am on Monday, November 10th (EST), absolutely everyone will have access to all our historical records, including:
- Global record sets that include census, birth, marriage, and death records from the 1600s to the present.
- Millions of global newspapers spanning from 1710 to 2014.
- Largest collection of local English, Welsh, Irish and Scottish records dating back to 1500.
- Military records dating from 1760, encompassing the Civil War, World War I and World War II.
- Passenger lists and naturalizations, covering the United States, Canada, England, Ireland, and beyond.
- Local histories, genealogies, and exclusive access to the PERiodical Source Index
As well as millions of other records that will give everyone the opportunity to explore their family history this Veterans Weekend.
Details at findmypast.com.